- 6 Reko Pizzelle Cookies (flavor of choice)
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix or custard
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 3 oz dark chocolate baking bar
- ¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
- Microwave each Reko Pizzelle cookie for approximately 20 seconds and immediately bend/shape sides up into a taco. Use caution – cookies will be hot!
- In a medium bowl, prepare vanilla pudding (custard) according to package directions, and set aside
- Melt chocolate in shallow microwave safe dish
- Take each pizzelle taco and hold upside down, to roll edges into melted chocolate
- Fill each pizzelle taco with ½ cup of prepared pudding (custard), and top with sprinkles, serves 6.