Makes 4 cakes
- 12 Vanilla Reko Pizzelle Cookies
- 12 Dark Chocolate Reko Pizzelle Cookies
- 2 cups prepared whipped cream or topping
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- 12 Raspberries (optional)
- Place 4 vanilla cookies on a baking sheet.
- Evenly spread 2 tbs chocolate pudding on each vanilla cookie and top with a chocolate cookie.
- Top each chocolate cookie with 2 tbs whipped cream and spread evenly.
- Repeat the process twice, topping each stack with a vanilla cookie, chocolate pudding, another chocolate cookie and whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 12 hrs prior to serving to allow cookies to soften.
- Decorate with berries if desired.